Matatalab Pro Set
Matatalab coding set is a new STEAM solution for kids aged 4-9. Kids use their imagination to create infinite possibilities using coding blocks, by controlling a robot car through coding algorithms. Kids receive instant feedback, and quickly learn that coding is simple. Starting young and equipped with the understanding of fundamental concepts, kids at a later age will be able to grasp more abstract concepts of real programming at school and can learn without fear.
What the package included- 1 MatataBot
- 37 pieces coding blocks
- 1 Command tower (Image recognition camera)
- 1 Control board
- 3 Family challenge booklets
- 1 Double Sides Game map
- 1 USB Cable
- Several Obstacles and Flags
- Free Online Resources (Included curriculum, activity and competition cases)
- Our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly customer service.
* The control tower and robot are rechargeable
* Recommend for 4-9 year old kids
* Get interested in coding (Basic Skill)