FREE In-Store Pickup
is an adorable and easy-to-use coding robot ready to take young kids aged 3+ on an exciting coding adventure. It consists of a responsive robotic car and a wireless Controller with 3 modes (toggle between modes on the side of the controller)
- Control mode - Recognize directions, symbols and hand-eye coordination.
- Under the Control mode, pressing and holding the 'play button' to begin using the gyro function. Kids can gyro control the robot and dance together now!
- Under the Control mode, pressing and holding the ‘music button’, and put the sensor to detect the color of different objects, the robot will begin to play different sounds. Kids are free to compose music now.
- Under the Control mode, pressing and holding the ‘clear button’ and shake the Controller, it will enhance the speed of the robot's movements! Kids can play a robot racing game with friends now!!
- Coding mode - By switching to this mode, kids can use coding button which on the controller to code. Kids can learn sequencing and debug, basic coding concepts
- Sensor mode - By switching to this mode, kids learn to know about color with MatataController